Rules and Parameters:
- Teams must design a plan of action for implementation at the local level within a $1,000,000 USD budget with a timeline of one year.
- The case will contain background information, but additional preparatory research is permitted and recommended.
- Teams may not enlist the assistance of anyone on the WMGIC team, judging panel, faculty advisors, friends or from any contact whose ideas are not publicly available (i.e. published online), other than their assigned team mentors.
- Teams have from case release (6:30 pm Friday) to deadline (11:30 am Saturday) to work on their project and create all deliverables.
- All teams will:
- Present a 10 minute max PowerPoint presentation to the judges, including a bibliography and justification for their choice of challenge
- Participate in a 5 minute Q&A session with the judging panel
- Finalists will:
- Present a 3 minute pitch in front of judges, other teams, and spectators
- The overall winner will be chosen from among the 3 finalists